Monday, June 29, 2009

June 28, 2009: Prayer and Cry of the Heart

So yesterday I was sort of in a bad mood, so I decided to journal. I never journal, but I just wanted to vent what I was feeling. I looked up out the window while venting and I saw a flock of birds dancing happily in the sky... here's how my journal entry ended up being:

"Lord, you are amazing! I just watched a flock of birds dance to the rhythm of your beat. The clouds bow down and worship you. You have been so good to us this summer with the weather you have provided for us. FOR the Beauty of the EARTH!! Lord, I want to bask in your sunshine. I want to feel your breath on my face. I want to hear creation singing your praises. I watch the trees dancing and whispering praises of your name and telling me of how wonderful you are. I love how the sea has a story to share of how you first created them and how you did so many miracles. They are at your command. I thank you for creating music to move us towards you. Lord, you created thunder and lightning and I praise you for them and how I feel your presence when they surround me. I love your gorgeous sunsets that you paint for me every night. Most importantly I love your gift of family. Lord, I thank you so much for my family. They are so important to me and I love them so much. Lord, please help me to rebuild those friendships that I feel like I've destroyed. Please help them understand that I love them and they are important to me.

"Lord, I am YOURS!!! Take me! I am surrendering my all to YOU! I am surrendering my sins to You! I am surrendering my thoughts to you! I am surrendering my whole life. I don't want anything to be before You. I want YOU! Praise the Lord, O my soul! Lord, please let me be an instrument for You! Take me where You want me to go. I will praise You! Let me worship You everyday. Everyday Lord, I surrender myself to You. Here I am Lord, send me. Let me be a missionary for You. Let me have so much joy that my cup is overflowing in abundance.

"Lord, I am resting in You. I am trusting in You. I trust that you will forgive me of my sins. I trust that You will be first in my life. I trust that You will bind Satan up and send him to hell. I trust that You will get rid of everything that keeps me from putting You first in my life. You are the love of my life. I love You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment